CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting

I'm just waiting for my period to show her ugly face so that we can get this show one the road. Once I get it I go in for a three day work up which means blood work and an ultrasound. After that I start birth control and then on to the stims.

Right now the process is slow so I don't have much to report. I also ordered a St. Gerard necklace because honestly it can't hurt and I feel like it will do me some good. Now if you don't know St. Gerard is the patron saint of motherhood. They say you should pray to him if you are looking to conceive a child, for a safe delivery or for a sick child. For me this is the first time praying to him and at first I was on the fence about it since I'm not big into religion but over the last few nights I find myself talking to him like he was an old friend, explaining to him our situation, telling him what great parents we would make and whatnot. I really feel connected in a way. I feel like when I lay my head down and "get to talking" someone is listening. Maybe I'm in a better place than I was a year ago or maybe I'm starting to embrace my catholic up bringing but whatever it is I like it.

I may even go to church.

Maybe

No comments:

Search This Blog