CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

We're On Our Way

So I got my IVF schedule on Friday and I have to say that this is the quickest cycle I will do here's the rundown:

17th-Trial Embryo Transfer

20th-Start Stims

31st-2nd- Egg Retrieval

5th or 7th- Transfer

I feel like I'm not ready for this cycle, that it's just coming up so fast but maybe that's a good thing. I'm trying not to get too freaked out about it. I've been listening to my meditation cd's which I feel like they are helping. I've cut out all caffeine and I've really been watching what I've been eating. I don't want to look back at this cycle and think I didn't do everything in my power to make it a successful one.

I will update again on the 17th after the trail transfer

No comments:

Search This Blog