CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

I feel like I needed some time away from blogging just to get my head right, work out my emotions and move on. I feel like I'm ready to jump in the saddle again and start typing away.

Nothing much has really been going on. I had my follow up visit with my doctor on April 12th and we are going to do the same protocol and just add two-three more days of the stimulation medicine which is what I felt should have happened the first time around but what can you do. We are going to start treatments again in May or June. I wanted some time off to let my body get back to normal.

On another note, I booked a photo session with my cousin who is a FANTASTIC photographer. I'm doing the shoot with my best friend and cousin. We are going to do the shoot in Manhattan NY. I'm really excited to do now I just need something to wear.

1 comment:

flojat said...

Gawd, those photos are going to be fantastic! I'm glad you've got a plan moving forward.

Search This Blog