CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Endometrial Biopsy

So I had the biopsy done today and to be honest it hurt. Badly.

It was the worst feeling ever. The biopsy lasted all of five minutes but it was the worst five minutes. I could literally feel my doctor scraping my uterus. I asked him what he was looking for and he basically just said he was looking to see how my lining was at this point in my cycle. I guess we will see what he finds. I had to take my first Lupron shot today and then I also have to take my first Metformin pill tonight. I've heard mixed reviews about Met, some say you get stomach issues other are fine with it so we shall see.

I feel so much more prepared this time around. I feel like I know what to expect with each step and that makes me feel at ease. Now I have to wait for my lovely period to show up so we can start the stimulation meds.

Are we having fun yet?!

No comments:

Search This Blog