CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

IVF#2 Is Going To Be This Month!

To be honest, I didn't think we'd be able to pull it off. With us being very tight on cash I didn't see it happening anytime soon. We thought maybe October but couldn't nail down an exact month. Dan and I sat down last night and talked it over and cut some corners and came to the conclusion that we would be able to pull it off for this month. Needless to say I was extremely grateful and beyond excited. I called my doctor this morning and the plan is set in motion. I have to take birth control pills from now until the 26th. I go to the doctors on the 26th for that biopsy that I was suppose to have done two months ago and then I will start all the drugs. The tentative date for the retrieval is August 13th.


I seriously cannot believe that we are able to do this. I feel so lucky that we were able to work all of this out. I feel more comfortable about the whole process as well. I know what to expect every step of the way from the shots to the retrieval. I have a great support system both at home and at my doctors office that I have complete faith that it will work this time. I just know it will.

3 comments:

Carly said...

good luck- you are always in my thoughts!

Megan said...

sending you all my prayers and good luck dust! Love you and keep me posted if you need anything.

flojat said...

So excited for you!!!

Search This Blog