CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beta Tomorrow

I don't know how I feel about this to be honest with you. I'm so use to either seeing or hearing that I'm not pregnant that I have already convinced myself that this cycle didn't work. Dan said I'm willing the babies away lol. I can't believe that I haven't taken a test by now but I don't know I just rather wait until my beta and see what it says. I'm trying to stay positive but it's just damn hard. What I do know is that if it doesn't work we will just pick up the pieces and start all over again. I will most likely take a break and cycle again in November since we are going away next month and we have a wedding and a party in October.

I don't even know what else to say because after a while you kind of get numb to the situation. "Oh I'm not pregnant Oh Ok" that's how I've been since we started this process so long ago. I want nothing more than for this cycle to be different, to finally be able to say that yes I am pregnant. I guess only tomorrow will tell.

1 comment:

flojat said...

Fingers crossed for you, love. I really, really hope this is it for you.

Search This Blog