CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Helllllooooooo Mexico

So Dan and I were talking today and we decided we are going to go back to Mexico. The last time we were there was about two years ago and we had an okay time. We had a connecting flight to and from and we almost missed them both, the food was bland and shitty.
You must be asking yourself why are we going back then. The reason, it's cheap. For the two of us for five days is fifteen hundred and that's for an all inclusive. We are actually going to go to Cancun instead of Cozumel. Now before you say that it's a shitty place, only younger people go there to party and get laid let me just say that Cancun has come a long way. Yes there are still tons of shitty hotels and drunken assholes but for the most part Cancun has really cleaned up. We are staying at the Gran Caribe Real Resort & Spa.



I can't wait to sit my ass on the beach and just relax. Of course this all depends on if I'm knocked up or not. I don't know how I would feel being pregnant and flying. I know that you can I just don't know if I'd want to. For now I'm just going to be happy that we are going on vacation since I didn't think we'd be able too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that looks beautiful!! Ive never been to Cancun...i hear it is a bit crowded and amatuer night every night...but sounds like u found a great spot!!

Search This Blog