CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shopping Makes Me Happy.

It really does. I can be in the worst mood and the minute I step foot into a mall I feel completely better. I love new things but again who doesn't right? I think my love of shopping can at times be over the top. I sometimes will buy something just to buy it, get it home and be like what the fuck am I suppose to do with this. I'm not a "let's shop the clearance rack" kinda person I'm sure that you can find some good deals if you take the time to sort through all the bullshit but who wants that? I'd rather pay full price for something I love and want that very moment.

I've never been much of a bargain shopper. If I see a price I just pay it. I never try to get something for less. Honestly I just don't really want to bother. I'd rather pay whatever the cost and be on my way. Perfect example, I was at the doctors office paying my co-pay and the receptionist said it was $150 because I bounced a check. Not thinking anything of it I pulled out my debit card and paid for it. Come to find out I paid for the person standing behind me co-pay and past due amount. The doctors office called me later that day to inform me of the mistake and I was just like oh really? I had no clue.

I think that's why I give the best gifts because I don't care how much something costs. If I know Dan wants something I will do everything I can to get it no matter the cost. People will then be like wow you paid that much for that, you should have went here or went there and got it cheaper but I don't care I paid what I paid and he's happy and that's all that matters. I guess that's why shopping makes me happy because I know that I'm getting what I want and if I want to overpay for something that's my own decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! RETAIL THERAPY!!

Search This Blog