CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Sick..

I hate being sick, I turn into such a whiney little bitch when I'm sick. I have a head cold which I'm sure is going to turn into something else and completely fuck my weekend up. I normally will get sick once or twice a year if that so I'm assuming this is my time to get sick.

It also doesn't help that I was half naked for about three hours on Sunday. I had my cousin who is a photographer take some boudoir photos of me for Dan for V-Day since we normally don't do anything crazy. I figured I would do something a little crazy and a little sexy since we've both been under some stress and whatnot. I'm sure he will love them.

My SHG is scheduled for Monday and I could not be happier. I'm really looking forward to getting this show on the road even though the time did fly by. I can not believe it's going to be February already, I remember writing back in November at how February seemed like a long time away and bam here we are. Now we just have to cough up the money and start this whole IVF process but for now I will just cross my fingers and hope the SHG comes back fine.

No comments:

Search This Blog