CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thank God That's Over

Ok so I gotta admit. I'm so fucking beyond happy the holidays are over. I actually wanted to go to bed yesterday before the ball dropped just to get it over with but Dan made me stay up. At 12:01 I was in bed though. I'm normally not the type of person to rush the days, weeks, months by but since I have so much coming up I just want it all to start happening not now but right now.

I seriously have happy feet thinking about the upcoming months. First starts my birthday celebration with the best group of girls that I could ever ask for. It's mani's, pedi's, massages followed by drinks and some drunken shenanigans that I'm sure we will all be laughing about for months to come. Followed by a surprise birthday outing by my lovely husband. Last but certainly not least is the start of my IVF cycle.

Since it's the start of the new year I tried to think of what my resolution would be. I didn't do your typical "I'm going to lose weight" resolution because lets face it by February that shit is out the window because you're stuffing your face with a big mac and fries. My resolution is to cook more, eat out less. I'm a huge foodie. I love all kinds of food but honestly since I started eating organic I do feel bad if I don't stick to it. So I decided that I will just have to cook more at home. I have the time, the supermarket is five minutes from my house there is no reason why I shouldn't do it.

So tonight will be my first night of cooking at home, normally on a Friday we either order out or go out to eat but not anymore. Tonight I'm putting my skills to good use and see what happens. Hopefully I don't burn down the kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats good stuff! happy feet!

Search This Blog