CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vacation Plans Have Changed..Again

So instead of going to Mexico we are headed to Florida!

I'm really excited about it actually. After talking to Dan about it we both decided that Florida would be a better option. Seeing as how our upcoming IVF cycle is just around the corner we didn't want to take the chance of going to Mexico and have something happen. We decided on Siesta Key, it's on the gulf coast so the water is just like Mexico. We found a pet friendly hotel so that we can take Bella along so we don't have to board her for the week.

Tonight is also Bella's first training course which I'm so happy for. I told Dan that if she wasn't properly trained there is no way we can take her on vacation with us but I think she will do just fine. I'll write tomorrow about how the training went. For now it's off to do laundry.

No comments:

Search This Blog