CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

SHG Done!

So I had my SHG done today and everything was all clear! I'm so beyond excited about it. This was the last test before I start IVF. I have to go back to my doctors on the 9th for an injection class and then again on the 11th to get some blood work done and if my blood work comes back that I ovulated I start my first IVF cycle. I can't believe it's finally here, I feel like I've been waiting forever for this time to be here and now that it is I feel like a kid on Christmas.

Dan actually came with me to the doctor today which I'm really glad he was there. It means a lot to me that he was supporting me through the test. Afterward we spoke with my IVF coordinator, signed the paper work and handed over that lovely check and now we are on our way. The only thing left to do is get my protocol about how much drugs I should take and when and thats it. I will post more when I get my protocol.


No comments:

Search This Blog