CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Ready For My Fix

Holy fuck is the first thing I thought about when I saw this.

My second thought was I can't do this, that it's so overwhelming. All the meds you have to take, when to take them, how much you have to take. It's a lot to deal with. Thank God I have a great doctor/ nurses and also a great support system from my family and friends. I really don't know what I would do without them.

I gotta admit though, the needles scare the fuck out of me. They are huge, I can deal with needles in my stomach but when you pull a needle out and its the length of your finger you kinda wanna throw up. I'm really very hopefully about this whole procedure. I know IVF works and I know it will work for me.

Now for the injection class on the 9th and we are ready to go.

2 comments:

An Infertile Living In Jersey said...

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I'm crazy excited that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Penny said...

You'll be great at it...and yes it will work...=o)

Search This Blog