CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Your Baby Can Read!

I love those fucking commercials, I mean it makes me want to go and buy this shit and I don't even have any kids yet. I've read some reviews on it and it seems like a lot of people are against it. "Let your child develop naturally" is what everyone is saying but fuck it. If parents want their kid to learn/memorize then by all means it's their business and their child. I just really enjoy the commercials.

Anyway, I really want to share one of my favorite websites. It's call Anti Duckface. It's seriously hands down the funniest fucking website I've seen in a long time. It makes fun of guys/girls making that god awful kissy face people do in pictures. You can check it out at www.antiduckface.com trust me when I say you will love it.


So I think my weekend plans are going to be completely messed up. We are suppose to have another huge snow storm Friday into Saturday and if it's anything like the last one my ass will be stuck inside for the whole weekend and we all know how that makes me feel. I don't even want to think about it right now or else I'll just be in a pissy mood before I go to sleep.

Speaking of sleep I love love love love love love love Tylenol for making Simply Sleep. It knocks me out without feeling like I have a hangover the next morning. I also love the feeling you get right before you fall asleep. For me I start to get all giddy and silly. That's how I know it's time to go to bed and that's exactly where I'm headed.

1 comment:

Penny said...

OMG I HATE HATE HATE...your child can read ..Dan's mom was going to get that..and I told him to tell her ...absolutely NOT...it's not normal

Search This Blog