CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Snow Storm

Really, again with this shit. We got over two feet of snow. I don't think I can take any more snow storms this year.

I'm ready to pack up and call it quits. I'm thinking somewhere warmish like Arizona. I can deal with Arizona yea it may be a little hot during the summer but I'll take hot over this bullshit any day.
I can't believe that spring is one month and two weeks away (not like I'm counting or anything) I'm so ready for the warmer weather.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You should hear some of the whiners over here in MN! Bitchin about the snow we have (which we are pretty much on track for a normal winter) and the weather guy is like the only guy giving sympathies to all of you on the East Coast! You are getting more than us!
Love ya though. Just remember, it'll melt easily when the sun comes out.

Search This Blog