CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Lupron Shot Down,Tons To Go

So I took my first shot this morning. It wasn't bad at all, I didn't even feel it to be honest which is great since I will have to take 1,000,000,000,000 more shots in the next month. I've tried to stay away from reading what the side effects will be because honestly I'm the type of person that the minute I read/hear someone say something about a certain medicine I'm taking I automatically get that symptom. Like I read that Lupron gives you headaches I now feel like I'm starting to get a headache. It could very well be from the meds but I just think I had a headache to begin with. I guess I will see over the next few days if I have any symptoms.

No comments:

Search This Blog