CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Injection Class and Protocol

My injection class was great. I'm so happy I only have one needle that's huge and I only have to do it once, other than that we are ready to go. I finally got my protocol and here's what we are working with:

2/12- Blood work to see if I ovulated

2/13- Start Lupron. Lupron acts by suppressing the pituitary gland which is normally responsible for triggering ovulation.

2/22- Period should arrive.

2/25-Call office for an appointment for blood work and start stimulation meds.

3/6- Start antibiotics

3/6- Take HCG Shot

3/8- Egg Retrieval

3/8- Start Progesterone

3/9- Fertilization Report

3/12-Embryo Transfer

3/19- Blood work to check Progesterone

3/25- Blood test to check for pregnancy

Wow!

I can't believe we are finally here. I finally feel like this is really happening. We've waited so long for this and now that it's here I can't believe it. Now just for the blood work on Friday and we are on our way.

No comments:

Search This Blog