CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Vacation Countdown

We are going away in 9 days!

I can not wait to just go and get away from it all. We are heading down to The Outerbanks next Sunday with my bff her husband and their daughter. My vacation plans have changed so much over the last year that I'm glad we finally decided on going here. We rented a house a few blocks from the beach and it's going to be so relaxing.

The house is awesome. It's five bedrooms, game room, hot tub, private pool and like I said right near the beach. Here are some pictures of the house:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can not even wait!

We are bringing Bella with us so this will be her first vacation. I'm nervous to see how she does with that eight hour car ride. I'm sure she will be fine ,we plan on making a few stops here and there so we will let her so she can do her business and we can stretch our legs.

It's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Search This Blog