CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Embryo Transfer

So I had my ET this morning and so far so good. We transferred three lovely embryos back into my uterus this morning. The whole procedure wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be. The only problem is you have to have a full bladder before they will do the transfer and after you have to lay there for at least a half hour. I lasted about twenty five minutes before I felt like I was going to scream.

My lovely cousin and friend came with me because Dan had a doctors appointment of his own that he couldn't miss so after the transfer we came back to my house and just laid in bed watching TV and playing with their kids. It's always great to have a good support system. I'm on bed rest for the first 24 hours and then limited activity for three days. My doctor even gave me an ultrasound picture of the embryos in my uterus which I think is pretty awesome.

Now I get to wait until the 22nd to get a blood test to see if they stuck.

3 comments:

flojat said...

I found you! Now I can stalk you here. ;-) Best of luck!!!

Carly said...

oh danni i am praying hard for you that this is it! love and miss you!

An Infertile Living In Jersey said...

thank you loves!!!

Search This Blog