CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fertilization Report

So my doctors office called me around noon to tell me that out of the ten eggs they got five fertilized. I'm very happy with that number. She told me that four weren't mature enough meaning they weren't big enough and that one other one starting to fertilized but stopped growing. As of right now I go in on Thursday for a 3-day transfer.


After the transfer I'm on bed rest to let the little ones get settled into their new home for the next nine months. So Thursday-Saturday I get to lay around watch television, read some books and that's it. Sunday I'm going to see my family, have a nice dinner and great conversation.

I will post more once I have the transfer on Thursday.

1 comment:

Ro said...

Eeeep! I'm so excited for you!

Good luck tomorrow!

Search This Blog