CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Egg Retrieval?!? How Did We Get Here?

So my egg retrieval will be Monday at 11am. I can't believe how quickly this all happened. I went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and some blood work and it came back that my levels were good and I have about 8 follicles that will be fertilized and the best three put back into my uterus. I'm really excited and nervous because I've never been put to sleep. This isn't a deep sedation it's more of a twilight which is fine with me. The whole process should take about twenty minutes or so. Dan has to come with me because obviously I won't be able to drive home.


Speaking of Dan, he gets to give me my HCG shot Saturday night right in the butt, well in the upper quadrant. I guess we'll see how well he does.

No comments:

Search This Blog