CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Miserable

I'm disappointed, hurt, sad, angry. Any emotion you can think of really.

I cry at the drop of a hat, Dan doesn't really know how to deal with how I'm feeling. I can't even describe how I'm feeling to be honest, I feel like my heart is broken or you just broke up with someone or you didn't get that job/house/car you really wanted. I feel like I need a break from my life for a few days. You know it's bad when shopping doesn't even make me happy.


How do you still have faith after something like this? Or how do you stay positive when the next cycle of meds start? These are questions I've been asking everyone over the past few days and I keep getting the same answer "just don't give up, it will happen for you." I believe that, but this has really taken a toll on me.

3 comments:

Penny said...

<3<3<3

flojat said...

I can't tell you how pissed I am at IF for you. Are you changing up your protocol? Meds? I'm going to be right here rooting for you. And every cycle is different. Just remember that. (((hugs)))

Ro said...

I'm so, SO sorry, Danni.

(((((HUGS)))))

Search This Blog