CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Feeling Pretty Down

I gotta admit. I feel like it didn't work. People have asked why I feel this way and I guess the only thing I can say is I have no symptoms. Zero. Nada.

Now granted I technically would only be 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I'm not quite sure how many symptoms one would have at this point in time but I'd like something. When I hear about people who are pregnant it's always "I just knew it, my boobs were killing me." My boobs don't hurt at all. At times I feel hopeful about the whole process but I can't help but to listen to that small voice in the back of my head that is saying this whole thing was a bust. My blood test is on the 22nd and the only thing I can do until then is wait and try to stay positive.

2 comments:

♥Tara said...

Hang in there D, i have all my crossables crossed for you!

flojat said...

I'll be thinking about you today, girl! Other than being seriously pissy (which the hormones I was injecting would have done to me, pregant or not), I had no symptoms. Fingers crossed!!!

Search This Blog