CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bella

The hubs and I got a new dog about two weeks ago and her name is Bella. She's a pitbull and the sweetest thing, until today. Normally hubs leaves for work around 6:45 and she's walked had her breakfast played with the whole nine. I get out of bed at about 7:30 open the door and there she is, tail wagging like I've been gone for a year. I come into the living room to see our Christmas stocking on the floor, half the garland is gone and my pillows for my couch are in my spare bedroom.

She's not normally like this, she's one and I know she is still a puppy but it's just out of character for her. All day long every other word out of my mouth was no. I walk into our garage to get something come back she has the hubs work clothes in her bed with her and she's licking them not only was I happy that it wasn't my clothes but it was just really cute. Of course I had to tell her no that it's bad but she doesn't get it but how can I get mad at this face:




I think we may need to enroll her in some puppy classes.

No comments:

Search This Blog