CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Love A Lazy Saturday.

Dan is taking a cat nap, Bella is trying to cuddle on the couch with me all is peaceful in the H's home.

I love that, I love waking up with nothing to do. No set plans, no rushing to meet someone or be someplace. Just me Dan and Bella. I'm even still in my PJ's, you can't get any better than that. The only thing we are doing is taking in a late movie tonight and that's it.

So Dan and I have been talking about going away for a weekend, to reconnect, to get away from the outside world and just have some us time. I've been doing some research online about where to go and I've looked at Cape Cod, Boston, and Maine. These are the three contenders on where to go. I love Boston, we've been there numerous time and I always know what I'm getting when I go there, great shopping, great restaurants and tons of culture. Maine looks fantastic as well, I like that it will be the off season when we go so not a lot of crowds. Cape Cod I'm on the fence about, while it looks like it will be a very romantic weekend I'm afraid that I'd become bored very quickly. We both like to go to new places and explore new things and I'm not sure that Cape Cod will have that in the off season.

I feel that when dealing with something in ones life such as infertility that you should try to get away with your significant other. You sometimes forget what it's like to truly want one another because you have the pressure of trying to get pregnant. You aren't being together just for the sheer joy of it you are together because that line on your ovulation test strip tells you so or your doctor thinks that the timing will be just right.

I love going away with Dan, we always have the best time together. We'll try crazy restaurants, we'll have breakfast in bed and most important we will just enjoy each others company. I always feel so connected to him after we come home and that is what makes me want to keep on this journey together.

No comments:

Search This Blog