CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

What A Great Holiday.

We had such a great two days. Tons of food, family and laughs. I couldn't ask for a better family. We went to my parents house on Christmas Eve and then Dan's parents for Christmas. My mom of course out did herself with the food.

My family knows how to throw a party let me tell you lol. Santa also made an appearance for the little kids which is a tradition that has been around since I was a child. It's something that I cannot wait for my kid(s) to experience. The excitement of the night and the thought of seeing Santa is something I know they will love.
On another note, as much fun as I had the past two days I couldn't help but be kind of happy that the holidays are almost over. It just means I'm that much closer to February.

No comments:

Search This Blog