CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Can't Stand The Snow

Against my window, I can't stand the snow (a little remix from Missy Elliot's I Can't Stand The Rain)
I really hate the snow. When I was younger sure I loved it, loved the fact that I could possibly not have school, playing outside with my parents. All of which is great but now as an adult I can't stand it.

Snow ruins everything, you can't go out, it's bitter cold and on top of that you have tons of shoveling to do. Who wants to shovel for six hours? not me I tell you. We just had our very first snow storm of the season and we received somewhere between 18-21 inches. C'mon really? Mother Nature couldn't ease her way in with maybe 5 inches or so. Nope she had to dump all this shit on us. Now some people love the snow "I love it, I love being snowed in" for me it makes me miserable. I seriously have been the biggest bitch since yesterday. I'd give anything to live on the West Coast right about now, it's going to be 73 in Los Angeles today. 73 is perfect weather, not too hot. You can probably walk around with a light jacket and flip flops. Not like here where you have to have layer upon layer of clothes and lets not forget about the dry skin.


Sigh

Since there is not much I can do about the snow I'm going to go watch trashy television.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I hate the snow too!

Search This Blog